Katie and Jo London-Madeleine Thompson Interview




 



What are your style highs and lows?
I am loving the bold prints of SS13 but I have to be careful how I wear them and not look too OTT! Also I am either in a very very high shoe or a flat and I’m pregnant so i’m in flats most of the time so feeling quite tiny walking around!


What inspired your new collection?
I have always loved vintage prints and blouses so i wanted to try some pretty vintage inspired blouses that compliment the cashmere. We’ve also introduced a beautifully soft and luxe very light gage 100% cashmere which is just stunning. Perfect for spring!


What style advice would you give to a younger you?
I tended to go for very loose fit bohemian clothes in my 20′s and i think i could have gone a little more fitted on occasion! But i’m pretty happy with the way I have dressed as i think i’ve always remained true to my own look!


Which celebrities would you like to see wearing your clothes?
I am obsessed with Laura Bailey at the moment as she’s so English and so beautiful – I think she would suit the new collection well!


Which do you prefer? Bold colours? Or prints?
BOTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment